We understand that your privacy is critical to you. That’s why we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all users of our websites and any other services we provide (“our Services”).
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description, details of your household or business, details of any pets you may have and any information about you or your property revealed in photographs and/or video and/or audio recordings of you or your property and any persons or objects therewith which you provide to us or which the service provider takes or records before, during and/or after the provision of the services in accordance with the terms and conditions of the services and any other information that you choose to provide voluntarily, when you:
· submit a booking enquiry through our websites;
· make a booking/order through our websites and during the service itself;
· complete contact or enquiry forms on, or otherwise provide information via, our websites;
· subscribe to receive any newsletter we may offer from time to time;
· complete any voluntary surveys we may ask you to participate in from time to time;
· send feedback to us via our website;
· respond to our marketing communications;
· correspond with us by telephone, post or email or via the instant chat function on our websites (in which case we will keep a record of that correspondence); or
· report a problem with any of our Services.
Information that we may collect automatically each time you visit any of our websites
· basic demographic information and preferences (if you opted in for sharing demographic data in your Google Account; technical information, including the type of device) you use, network information, your operating system, the type of browser you use, etc.;
· statistical usage data about our users’ browsing actions, patterns, interactions and navigation through our websites.
Here Is What Type of Information You Can Access
Up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personal information (including name, email, phone, address, communications and personalised advertising preferences); payment settings (including credit card information); marketing communication settings; booking and enquiry history.
How We May Use Your Information
We use the information that you give us:
· to manage your booking or respond to an enquiry and to arrange the performance of services by your service provider;
· to occasionally provide you with co-branded and joint offerings in the form of services.
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
· to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
· to communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback, you might have about the Services or us;
· to give you the ability to interact with any service features on our website when you choose to do so
· to notify you about any changes to our Terms or our Services, to communicate any information about your booking with you to ensure that content on our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and/or device;
· to provide you with information about services we offer that we feel may interest you by post, telephone, SMS or email. We will send that information by SMS or email only if:
1. (i) you have consented to this; or
2. (ii) the information is about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation of a sale to you (and you have not opted out of receiving such marketing messages); or
3. (iii) after opting out (and/or unsubscribing,) you continue to use our services; or
4. (iV) where we are permitted to do so by law without consent, for example, if you have provided us with a company email address. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us using our contact form or the contact details in paragraph Contact below. Specifically, we will provide your data to the service provider who is allocated to provide services to you for the purpose of providing those services. This information may include (i) your name, address and contact details; (ii) the details about your property and the services you require, together with any relevant photographs you may have provided; (iii) the non-binding quote we have provided to you; and (iv) your payment details.
We Use the Information About You That We Collect Automatically
· to administer our websites for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve our websites and services, to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and device;
· to monitor and improve the security, quality and efficiency of our services;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features on the websites and when you choose to do so;
· as part of our efforts to keep our websites safe and secure;
· to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you about services that may interest you and to otherwise manage our relationship with our clients.
We use the information about you that we collect from other sources in combination with the information you give to us and the information about you that we collect automatically. We will only use such information for the purposes set out above.
Where We Store and Process Your Information
By using our services, you are authorising us to process your information anywhere our partners, and we do business.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure server in the UK. We have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the information stored and the harm that might result from a breach of security.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
· Provision of Services
· Payment Services
If when you are paying for a service you decide to pay by credit or debit card, we will share your payment-related information with entities we have engaged in processing payments and provide similar financial services (for example, fraud prevention). In any such case, the service providers are allowed to process only the information solely for the purposes necessary to perform the requested service.
· Change of Ownership
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
If all or substantial amount of our assets or the assets of our group of companies are acquired by a third party. In this case, personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
· Duty to Disclose
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
· Breach of Agreement
If you do not make payments that you owe in relation to any services provided to you by the service provider, we may disclose your personal data to credit reference agencies and to fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of fraud prevention. We may also disclose your personal data to debt collection agencies which may use your information to trace your whereabouts and recover the debts. The information which we provide to such agencies may, in turn, be provided by those agencies to other organisations which may use your personal data to perform similar checks. The information recorded by fraud prevention agencies may be accessed by organisations in other jurisdictions;
· Protect Clients and/or Any Third Parties
If we are forced to protect our own rights, property and operations (enforcing contract performance or pursuing remedies or limiting damages we may sustain).
We are committed to securing personal information and any data we collect from clients. We use physical, technical and organisational security safeguards to help protect the information that we have collected from unauthorised access and third parties.
However, please note that no server, network, or data transmission over the internet is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted through our websites and account systems and make no assurance about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse. By choosing to share any information with us, you are accepting this risk.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes.
The General Data Protection Regulation also grants you the rights: to know about and access the information we hold about you, to request changes to your personal information if it is erroneous or misrepresents you in any way, and to request a copy of your personal data, ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data, or to have us completely erase it.
Additionally, you can limit the personal information you share. The only way we collect personal information is when you provide it to us voluntary. You can choose to browse some parts of this website without ever creating an account, purchasing a service or otherwise submitting personal information to us. Any personal information that is given to us will generally be retained for as long as it is necessary to provide a service or operate our business unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
If you have more questions or you want to exercise any of your rights, contact our team. We will then review your request and get back to you within 30 days.
Links to Third-party Websites
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We welcome any feedback about third-party websites linked to our websites.